Evaluation of placements and your role as Clinical Preceptor
The School of Nursing, Paramedicine and Healthcare Sciences is responsible for ensuring that rigorous quality improvement processes followed in relation to:
- the placements for WPL undertaken by our students
- your role and practice as a Clinical Facilitator who is employed by Charles Sturt.
We undertake the process of evaluation in a range of ways. For example:
- Student Experience Surveys are distributed at the end of each subject.
- Receiving feedback from students regarding their placement experience in relation to the site and facilitator.
- Circulating questionnaires to clinical facilitators and clinical preceptors annually in relation to their role and function.
- At the completion of each ambulance placement block, students will be sent a feedback survey for evaluation purposes.