Thanks for reaching out to the Charles Sturt University workplace learning academic team.
For clinical facilitators
As a clinical facilitator, health facility preceptor or educator, you may wish to contact Charles Sturt University staff about a range of issues. Some examples may include:
- Concerns regarding the skills, attitudes and behaviours of students.
- Concerns regarding the scope of practice of students.
- Questions regarding Learning Contracts.
- Employment contracts or time-sheets.
- Issues with a health facility or health facility staff.
Clinical Subject Coordinator
- Issues with clinical assessment items such as Comptracker.
- 02 6582 9347
Workplace Learning Lead
- scope of practice, behaviours or attitudes of student
- CF role, responsibilities or contract.
Workplace Learning Industry Liaison
Workplace Learning Team
Issues with suitability of placement site.