Requirements for the Doctor of Medicine
Charles Sturt Orange campus life
NSW Health requirements
Bonded Medical Places
Rural Generalist Placement Program
Student support chevron_right
Learning resources chevron_right
Get familiar with the campuses and what services are available.
Orange in New South Wales’ Central West will tick all your boxes for the right city to study in.
Follow the latest news and information on the Charles Sturt student blog.
Medicine Info Night recording
This 90-minute information session was recorded at one of the Medicine Info nights held around March 2020.
Topics covered include
- introducing the Medicine team
- course overview and program structure
- entry requirements
- the application process (including Indigenous and rural admission)
- interview process
- career outcomes
- Orange campus information (including accommodation)
- scholarships and support services
- and some student and regional doctor presentations about their experiences
Access the recording