Dr Jaquelyn Osborne
BAppSc (P.E.), DipEd (Secondary), MA, PhD
Course Director / Lecturer in Psycho - Social Dimensions
Building 1431 Room 2.13
Dr Jaquelyn Osborne is the Course Director for all programs delivered by the School.
- 2011 Doctor of Philosophy, Victoria University.
- 1996 Master of Arts (philosophy of Sport), Victoria University.
- 1991 Graduate Diploma of Education (Secondary: P.E. & Science/Biology), Victoria University.
- 1987-1990 Bachelor of Applied Science (Physical Education), Victoria University.
Dr Osborne's research is in the areas of sport history and sport philosophy with a particular emphasis on sport and games in the ancient world.
- Member of the Australian Society for Sport History (ASSH)
- Socio-Cultural Foundations of Human Movement
- Economics and Politics of the Sport Industry
- Major Sporting Events in Society
- Psycho-Social Aspects of Sport Injury
Back to Staff listings